Technical-ONLY meetings

Lauren Weinstein lauren at vortex.UUCP
Mon Jan 2 09:23:17 AEST 1984

Greetings.  The response to my query for "statements of interest"
for technical-only conferences has been overwhelmingly favorable.
While my original proposal was for a West Coast regional meeting,
I received favorable responses from all over the country from
people willing to attend such a conference out here.  (Hmmm, I wonder
if everyone just wants to get out of the cold?)  Anyway, given the
level of support indicated, I am proceeding to try organize such
an event, with the cooperation of Usenix.  More details will be
posted as they become available.

--Lauren--