Uniforum

Mike O'Dell mo at seismo.UUCP
Thu Jan 5 15:05:15 AEST 1984

I am quite glad to see that the arrangements for the January meeting
seem to have turned out OK.  I appreciate the manager from PEMCO
providing accurate information as the the real situation. I will be
the first to admit that I got quite excited over the whole ordeal
and flamed at people who possibly didn't deserve it (and quite probably
in the presence of inaccurate information on my part). I now chose to believe
that everyone was trying to do the Right Thing (possibly biased as he saw it)
and it was one of those unfortunate Things That Happen in complex systems.
Anyway, many thanks to all the parties involved in getting
the situation straightened-out.

	Be seeing you at the fair...
	-Mike O'Dell