when is next usenix confrence?

Steve Glaser steveg at hammer.UUCP
Wed Jul 25 16:24:47 AEST 1984

The next summer USENIX conference is scheduled for Portland Oregon.
June 12-14, 1985 (tutorials on the 11th).

This is a usenix and software tools only conference (no significant
/usr/group participation tho they will probably have a booth).

We're still trying to settle on most of the details.  We wanted to wait
to see how some of the new stuff that they tried in Salt Lake worked
out (did you turn in the survey form from your registration packet?)

Vendors:  There will be exhibit space (approx the same size as SLC).
Contact Chuck Bierly of Industrial Presentations West (303-696-6100) to
reserve space [this is the same crew that did SLC exhibits].

	Steve Glaser
	General Chairman
	USENIX/Portland 85

	tektronix!steveg			(UUCP)