FORTUNE 32:16 User Group

palmerino mbp at wjh12.UUCP
Wed Jun 27 03:44:25 AEST 1984

/u/fortune is a user group that was recently established in order to aid
owners of the FORTUNE 32:16 multi-user micro (or other interested
persons) learn how to exploit its full potential.  To this end we publish
a monthly newsletter which is full of helpful information on many aspects
of the the FORTUNE 32:16.  In addition, we hold a monthly meeting which
typically includes a presentation of new software products followed by
small group discussions on various topics including how to get more out of
Forune:Word (the word processor), Multiplan and the UNIX operating system
which underlies the Fortune menu system.  Finally, and perhaps most
importantly, the user group and its monthly meetings provide a forum for
tapping the collective expertise of the members that can be utilized for
solving individual problems.  A lively atmosphere of comraderie
accompanies innumberable discussions of "problems" and "fixes" to these
problems.  And, we will soon establish an electronic bulletin board to
provide a central node for members to swap information and programs.
So, if you are interested in joining the /u/fortune user group, or if you
are just interested in more information, contact Mark Palmerino or Josh
Lobel at:

	/u/fortune
	20A Prescott Street
	Suite 28