"Film" festival schedule for Utah Usenix

Lauren Weinstein lauren at vortex.UUCP
Wed Jun 6 11:50:24 AEST 1984

Tentatively, I plan to hold my previously announced movie festival
immediately following the Usenet BOF at Usenix, in the same room
as the BOF (currently scheduled to be the Grand Ballroom).  Since we
don't know how long the BOF will run (it is scheduled at present to
start around 8:30 PM on Thursday night) I don't know exactly when the
movies will begin, but we're hoping that the BOF will not be particularly
prolonged (it is being structured to [theoretically] avoid flaming).

I'm pretty much willing to keep running movies until most people
have wandered off, so I won't set a termination time for the "festival."

I'll also be bringing along an audio cassette of "classic and not so
classic" TV themes from the mid-60's (recorded by yours truly) and
will happily play that if someone can dig up an audio cassette player.

Be seeing you...

--Lauren--