Usenix info

Eric Bergan eric at milo.UUCP
Sat Nov 17 00:51:04 AEST 1984

	I have received several flyers about Uniforum in January, but nothing
about Usenix. Have the details gone out yet? Those of us from organizations with
large bureaucracies need a couple of months to make preparations. If the
details have been firmed up, who do I contact to find out about them? I
seem to remember that it was going to be Jan. 21st and 22nd at the Fairmont.
Is this still correct? Any information would be appreciated.

--
					eric
					...!seismo!umcp-cs!aplvax!milo!eric