4.2BSD Manual Availability

Dan Ts'o dan at rna.UUCP
Thu Nov 1 03:05:48 AEST 1984

/***** rna:net.unix / rnb!dan / 11:57 am  Oct 31, 1984*/
Hi,
	I think the manuals are great too. But I haven't seen any mention
of the omissions (i.e. missing pages). If a new printing is to be done,
the missing pages as well as the errors should be fixed.
	At least in the copies I have received the first page of grep(1)
and mkdir(1) are missing. There may be others, but I haven't thoroughly
looked.
	I also agree that some sort of title or other marker on the binding
is required as it is very difficult to distinguish one manual from another.

					Cheers,
					Dan