Portland Usenix info wanted

Steve Glaser steveg at hammer.UUCP
Sat Nov 24 15:37:38 AEST 1984

In article <cbosgd.504> mark at cbosgd.UUCP (Mark Horton) writes:
>What are the exact dates of the Portland Usenix conference?  Have
>the hotel and persons running the conference been identified yet?
>(We have a baby due June 29, which makes the timing somewhat critical.)
>
>	Mark

Conference dates are

	June 12 thru 14, 1985.  (tutorials on the 11th).

Conference hotel is the Portland Marriott.  Format will be fairly close
to the Salt Lake Conference.  Steve Bourne is program chairman.  Steve
Glaser is general chairman (I guess - they never gave me an official
title).  Exhibits are being handled by Industrial Presentations West
(same folks that did Salt Lake City).

The call for papers and such is expected to go out by the January meeting.

	Steve Glaser
	tektronix!steveg		(USENET)
	steveg.tektronix at csnet-relay	(ARPA/CSNET)
	(503) 685-2562