Usenix info

John Donnelly johnd at denelcor.UUCP
Tue Nov 20 03:56:55 AEST 1984

> 	I have received several flyers about Uniforum in January, but nothing
> about Usenix. Have the details gone out yet? Those of us from organizations with
> large bureaucracies need a couple of months to make preparations. If the
> details have been firmed up, who do I contact to find out about them? I
> seem to remember that it was going to be Jan. 21st and 22nd at the Fairmont.
> Is this still correct? Any information would be appreciated.
>
> --
> 					eric
> 					...!seismo!umcp-cs!aplvax!milo!eric

USENIX will hold its Winter 1985 Conference at the Fairmont in Dallas on
January 23-25.  Tutorials will be held on the 23rd, and the techinical
presentations will be the 24th and 25th.  A registration package is being
prepared and should be mailed out by November 24, 1984.
Further information may be obtained from the USENIX Conferenc Office at
(213)592-1381, or (213)592-3243.