84 usenix tape - is there one?

Ted Nolan ted at usceast.UUCP
Mon Oct 22 16:40:24 AEST 1984

< quick - get this on tape>

We have several tapes of user contributed software for unix, put out
by usenix over the last few years. (Some of it is really nice stuff too)
Recently, I was looking over the old tapes and found one for '81, one for
'82 , two for '83 and none for 84.  What I would like to know is --
was there a tape for 84 and, if not, why was the practice discontinued?

			Thanks  ..usceast!ted
Ted Nolan                               ...decvax!mcnc!ncsu!ncrcae!usceast!ted
6536 Brookside Circle                   ...akgua!usceast!ted
Columbia, SC 29206
      ("Deep space is my dwelling place, the stars my destination")