UNIX 4.2bsd manuals

Jamie Evans jle at ncsu.UUCP
Sat Apr 13 03:04:51 AEST 1985

	We have been trying to purchase (order) 4.2bsd User,
Programmer, and System Manager's manuals since Aug of 84
without any success.  We were told that the second printing
was released sometime at the beginning of this year and would
be sent out soon.  We have not heard nor received anything as
of yet.  We have gone through Howard Press in El Cerrito, CA.
Is there another printer that we can go to for these manuals?
We do have a moderate number needed.  (>50)
	Please mail responses,  do not post them to the net.
	Thanks in advance.

			Jamie Evans
			NC State University
			(919) 737-2336