4.2bsd listings available

Andy Tannenbaum trb at masscomp.UUCP
Tue Apr 2 04:01:14 AEST 1985

Hey KIDS!

For the first time anywhere, we are making available complete
listings of 4.2BSD, WITH THE CODE OF BILL JOY ILLUMINATED IN RED INK!

This beautiful listing is perfect for worship or study, and the
illuminated text is perfect for those battles with those losing
System V secular humanists.

Source license?  No problem!  Like Bill says, "It's not really UNIX
any more anyway."

How to order?  You don't have to!  We're posting it to USENET, and all
you need to print it out is a good old TTY model 37 with the
shift-in/shift-out codes to get you the red half of the ribbon.  I
always say you can keep your damned laser beam printers, gimme a
printer with IMPACT.  And let me see those space age marvels print out
my listing of 4.2BSD with Bill's code in red.  Losers.

	Andy Tannenbaum   Masscomp  Westford, MA   (617) 692-6200 x274