EUUG Copenhagen Conference - GENERAL INFO

Curtis Jackson rcj at burl.UUCP
Tue Aug 13 02:50:03 AEST 1985

I assume that EUUG stands for something like "European Unix Users Group";
if so then don't even bother to mail me and verify this.  I find it strange
that the acronym was never expanded in any of the postings that I've seen
so far.....

My second question is:  what is the going (or close to it) exchange rate
between US$ and DKK?

Thanks for your time, and my suggestion on the answer to the last is that
one person WHO KNOWS WHAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT and is near a backbone
site post the exchange rate to this group,
--

The MAD Programmer -- 919-228-3313 (Cornet 291)
alias: Curtis Jackson	...![ ihnp4 ulysses cbosgd mgnetp ]!burl!rcj