Bugs in Proceedings

John Donnelly johnd at denelcor.UUCP
Tue Feb 5 04:27:11 AEST 1985

> My copy of the proceedings seems to be missing pages 169 and 170 entirely.
> This is a problem since, due to illness, I had to miss those two talks (the
> one that ends on 169 and the one that starts on 170).
>
> 				John R Blaker
> 				Ford Aerospace & Communications Corporation
> 				Western Development Laboratories Division
> 				(415)852-4219
> 				3939 Fabian Way
> 				Palo Alto, CA  94303
> 				UUCP:	...!fortune!wdl1!jrb
> 				ARPA:	jrb at FORD-WDL1
> 				and	blaker at FORD-WDL2
Some copies of the proceedings from Dallas have been found to be in error.
A new, error free copy may be obtained by returning the messed up copy
to the USENIX ASSN office (we need to return the bad copies for credit)
and you will be sent a good copy.  Sorry for any inconvenience.
USENIX ASSN address is P.O. BOX 7, El Cerrito, CA 94530.