Availability of proceedings

John Donnelly johnd at denelcor.UUCP
Thu Feb 7 03:05:08 AEST 1985

> Could some kind soul please send me a pointer as to how to obtain copies
> of the Proceedings from the Dallas USENIX Conference? (We weren't able
> to send anyone this time, and the institutional copy of ;login never
> gets around to this office...)
>
> Thanks much!
>
> Will Martin
>
> USENET: seismo!brl-bmd!wmartin     or   ARPA/MILNET: wmartin at almsa-1.ARPA
Copies of the Dallas Proceedings may be obtained from the USENIX ASSOCIATION
Office, PO Box 7, El Cerrito, CA 94530, (415) 528-8649 for $20 per copy
(add $15for overseas postage).  Additional Proceedings are available from
the following past Conferences: Salt Lake City(Summer '84)-$25;
Washington(Winter '84)-$30; Toronto(Summer'83)-$30; San Diego(Winter '83)-
$25.