AT&T vs. Berkeley UNIX ??

b0ce Jim Gregory jdg at pthya.UUCP
Fri Feb 8 05:40:21 AEST 1985

I am currently working on a project that will be running
INGRES on a Berkeley release of UNIX.  In the past, my
work has basically been with Bell System UNIX releases.

Can anyone point me towards any type of documentation that
will clarify the differences between Berkeley and AT&T
versions of UNIX???

**  Also, I have heard that Berkeley is developing, or has
    developed a UNIX release that emulates AT&T System V.
    Is this true??

Thanks very much.

--
	Jim Gregory

	pthya!jdg
	{ihnp4,ucbvax,cbosgd,decwrl,amd,fortune,zehntel}!dual!pthya!jdg
	Pacific Bell, Hayward, California