BOF/Evening schedules for Usenix?

John Donnelly johnd at denelcor.UUCP
Wed Jan 16 03:18:41 AEST 1985

> I'm making an attempt at figuring out what I need to be at while I'm at
> Usenix. Does anyone have a preliminary schedule of BOF's or other evening
> activities that I could use as a starting place at figuring out what is
> going to be going on during the time the REAL work is happening (meaning,
> of course, after hours)? Or should I plan in bringing a few good books
> along? *grin*
>
> chuq
> --
> From the ministry of silly talks:		Chuq Von Rospach
> {allegra,cbosgd,decwrl,hplabs,ihnp4,seismo}!nsc!chuqui  nsc!chuqui at decwrl.ARPA
>
> Do not wait until tomorrow to tell someone you care. Tomorrow doesn't
> always come.

USENIX BOFs may be pre-scheduled (as specified in the pre-announcement
and registration packets mailed earlier) by calling the USENIX Conference
Office at (213) 592-3243.  Late additions may be made at the Conference
Registration area in the Fairmont Hotel in Dallas.  All scheduled BOFs
will be posted in the registration area in the Fairmont.
Currently scheduled BOFs include:
Wednesday Evening - 1/23/85
	6:30-7PM - LOCAL USER GROUPS - WHY AND HOW
		   John Donnelly, Denelcor, Inc.
	7-9PM	   BENCHMARKING UNIX SYSTEMS
		   Gene Dronek, Aim Technology
	7-9PM	   EMACS
		   Nancy Barnes, CCA Uniworks
	7-9PM	   EMACS
		   Joyce Bielen, Unipress Software
Thursday Evening - 1/24/85
	7-9PM	   DISTRIBUTED COMPUTING
		   Tom Truscott, RTI
	7-9PM	   CSNET USERS
		   Michael O'Brien, BB&N
        5-8PM	   5620 USERS
		   Dan Wolski, AT&T Teletype
Room assignments and additional BOFs will be posted in the registration
are of the Fairmont.