Esperanto Birdoj-kun-samaj-plumoj ^ce USENIX-o (BOF: Everyone Welcome)

Neal D. McBurnett neal at druny.UUCP
Thu Jan 17 02:43:12 AEST 1985

I would like to invite anyone interested in Esperanto to attend
a BOF in Dallas.  I would prefer to have it Wednesday night
but I don't want to conflict with other things, so I think
it will be best to wait until Wednesday to schedule it.
Look for signs!

In the meantime, please send me mail if you might be interested!

----
Mi volas inviti iun ajn interesatan pri Esperanto atendi
BKSP ^ce Dallas-o.  Mi preferas havi ^gin merkredon
sed mi ne volas konflikti kun alioj, do mi pensas
ke pleja atendi ^gis merkredon plani ^gin.
Ser^cu afi^soj!

Intertempe bonvolu sendi po^ston al mi se vi interesata estas.

-Neal McBurnett, ihnp4!druny!neal, 303-538-4852