EMACS for System V and other tools from AT&T

Phil Ngai phil at amdcad.UUCP
Mon Jan 14 10:03:44 AEST 1985

> UNIX systems.  "For more information on UNIX System Toolchest, please
> contact your AT&T Account Representative on 1-800-828-UNIX."
>
> Oh yes, software is delivered via UUCP.  When you log in, they ask for your
> UUCP mail ID; I don't know how they get your UUCP information, as we're not
> licensed yet and I didn't order anything.

Gee, this sounds like much too good an idea for ATT to have implemented!
Why, someday I may be able to contact my AT&T account representative
by electronic mail.

--
 AMD assumes no responsibility for anything I may say here.

 Phil Ngai (408) 749-5790
 ARPA: amdcad!phil at decwrl.ARPA