Welcome from Dallas

Chuqui & MacDuff chuqui at nsc.UUCP
Mon Jan 21 17:07:55 AEST 1985

Welcome from beautiful downtown Dallas. On the night before the conference,
for those of you who weren't lucky to get here, let me say one thing:

    It's cold.

We went traipsing through the infomart this evening-- they are working
madly to finish it for tomorrow. I doubt they will. For future reference,
we ought to be the SECOND group to use any convention hall. Lots of dust--
the machines ought to be REAL happy.

Future reports as information merit, via the wonders of Ma (don't call me
the phone company) Bell...

chuq (and macduff)_
--
>From the ministry of silly talks:               Chuq Von Rospach
{allegra,cbosgd,hplabs,ihnp4,seismo}!nsc!chuqui nsc!chuqui at decwrl.ARPA

National Semiconductor does not require useless disclaimers on posted
material that is obviously not posted by company spokesmen...