BOF/Evening schedules for Usenix?

Chuqui Q. Koala chuqui at nsc.UUCP
Sat Jan 12 14:23:42 AEST 1985

I'm making an attempt at figuring out what I need to be at while I'm at
Usenix. Does anyone have a preliminary schedule of BOF's or other evening
activities that I could use as a starting place at figuring out what is
going to be going on during the time the REAL work is happening (meaning,
of course, after hours)? Or should I plan in bringing a few good books
along? *grin*

chuq
--
>From the ministry of silly talks:		Chuq Von Rospach
{allegra,cbosgd,decwrl,hplabs,ihnp4,seismo}!nsc!chuqui  nsc!chuqui at decwrl.ARPA

Do not wait until tomorrow to tell someone you care. Tomorrow doesn't
always come.