Yet another missing 4.2BSD manual page...

William L. Sebok wls at astrovax.UUCP
Sun Jan 27 03:42:18 AEST 1985

> 	Incredible ! I just found out that at least our copies of the
> 4.2BSD manuals from Howard Press (the little devils) is missing the
> ls(1) pages. Incredible that it took so long to miss them.
> 	This is in addition to my earlier report that the grep(1) and
> mkdir(1) were also missing. Undoubtedly others are missing as well.
> Hopefully these problems will be corrected before the next printing...
> 					Dan

In my copy (dated March '84) ls(1) is all there.  However mkdir(1) is missing,
as is the 1st page of grep(1).
--
Bill Sebok			Princeton University, Astrophysics
{allegra,akgua,burl,cbosgd,decvax,ihnp4,noao,princeton,vax135}!astrovax!wls