possible Usenet BOF at usenix?

Chuqui Q. Koala chuqui at nsc.UUCP
Sat Jan 19 14:49:13 AEST 1985

This is rather short notice, but is there enough interest in getting
together a Usenet BOF at usenix? If there is, I'll try to coordinate it. It
is becoming obvious to me that the status quo is breaking down, and fast,
and I'd like to find some way or forum that would give us half a chance of
building up something that will work better than what we have. Perhaps
meeting in person will get us to stop yelling long enough to talk up some
potential solutions.

chuq (I'll be staying at the fairmont if you miss me here)

--
>From the ministry of silly talks:		Chuq Von Rospach
{allegra,cbosgd,decwrl,hplabs,ihnp4,seismo}!nsc!chuqui  nsc!chuqui at decwrl.ARPA

Vote for the fascist of your choice, but vote!