net.singles party in Portland

Moira Mallison moiram at tektronix.UUCP
Sat Jun 1 03:28:45 AEST 1985

We're in the throes of planning a net.singles party for Tuesday,
June 11th.  Tentative plans are for either a no-host bar and
hors d'oeuvres with a nominal cover charge to cover the cost of
the food, or something that would include a dinner.  If we did
the dinner, it would probably be a prix fixe with a choice of
entrees.

We need to know approximately how many people are interested in
attending the EVENT, and which of the above plans you are
interested in.  An update will be posted when some of the details
are ironed out.

>> (-:  Let's make it mandatory for every person entering a bar to wear a sign:
>>
>>       "I'm here to get laid"
>>       "I'm here to dance"
>>       "I'm drunk to here"
>>       "I'm here to listen to the music"