Array Processors running under Unix

Nancy Blachman nancy at resonex.UUCP
Thu Mar 7 19:18:10 AEST 1985

I am interested chairing a session at the Portland Usenix (June 12-14)
on array processors running under Unix.  Are you running the FPS and APUnix
or the Masscomp and its array processor or some other array processor
running under Unix?  Are you taking advantage of the parallel processing
capabilities your array processor has?

If you answered yes to either of these questions, would you please submit
an abstract for a paper. I would be interested in hearing how array processors
are being used (and I am sure others are too).

	The conference publication schedule is as follows:

     	abstracts due:         	      March 18
     	notification of acceptance:   April 3
     	camera-ready copy due:        May 10

	Abstracts should be at least 1000 words,  or  1-2  pages  in
	length,  and  convey the sense of the final paper.  The pro-
	gram committee prefers to receive abstracts  via  electronic
	mail  at ucbvax!portland.  Otherwise they may be sent to the
	following U.S. Mail address:

     	USENIX PROGRAM
     	Silicon Graphics
     	630 Clyde Court
     	Mountain View, Ca, 94043

	Be sure to include the following information with  any  sub-
	mission:

     	- Title of presentation, panel, or workshop
     	- Full name of author
     	- Institution or company
     	- U.S. mail address
     	- Network address, if available
     	- Phone number
     	- Special audio-visual requirements

	In case of delay in acknowledging  electronic  mail  or  for
	additional  information,  contact Greg Chesson, Program Com-
	mittee chairman, at
     	(415) 960-1980 [office]
     	(415) 941-5053 [answering machine]

Nancy Blachman 		UUCP: {allegra,hplabs,ihnp4,ucbvax!sun}!resonex!nancy
(408)720 8600 x37 	ARPA: sun!resonex!nancy at ucbvax.ARPA