Vacationing before and after usenix in the Cascades?

Eugene Miya eugene at ames.UUCP
Fri May 17 14:15:32 AEST 1985

I will be driving from San Francisco to Portland for Usenix.
Before and after [June 8-11 and 15-16], I would like to spend some time
in the Cascades vacationing: either backpacking, bicycling, even
skiing at Mt. Hood.  I've been looking at the Three Sisters
wilderness area or perhaps an ascent of Mt. Jefferson.  If anyone
would be interested in joining me, send me mail.

--eugene miya
  NASA Ames Research Center
  {hplabs,ihnp4,dual,hao,decwrl,allegra}!ames!aurora!eugene
  @ames-vmsb.ARPA:emiya at jup.DECNET