Portland airlines?

J. Wong wong at rtech.ARPA
Sat May 4 04:15:44 AEST 1985

> Anybody know what airlines other than United serve Portland?

Western
Alaska Airlines (from the Bay Area & So. Calif.)
Wien Air Alaska (from the Bay Area)
Northwest Orient (from Minneapolis)
Pacific Southwest Airlines
AirCal

Also, I think that there are a couple of other airlines that fly to Portland out
of the Midwest (Continental, Delta, Frontier or Eastern?)
--
				J. Wong		ucbvax!mtxinu!rtech!wong