Skiing Before Usenix (More Detail)

Saul Wold sgw at vecpyr.UUCP
Wed Nov 27 07:36:09 AEST 1985

Well I have some more Information sice my first posting.
I have found a condo about a block away from the lifts.
The cost for the condo is 145.00 a night and will sleep
eight people comfortably. I if we get more we could but them
on the floor. I will take a maximum of ten people.  The place
has two bedrooms a loft and complete living room and kitchen.
I already have 5 people so it will be first come, first served.
I will let the other people now if there are more than 5 responses.

The lift cost for the five days is 130.00.  which I understand
to be a good deal.

If you have questions or want to get a hold of me quicker
My phone numbers follow.
--

			Saul Wold

			...{lll-crg, amd, dual}!vecpyr!sgw