USENIX T-Shirt and DEC Poster

David Levine davidl at teklds.UUCP
Sat Oct 19 02:58:29 AEST 1985

Can anyone point me to the people responsible for the Tenth Anniversary USENIX
T-Shirt and the people responsible for the DEC ULTRIX poster, both of which
feature the comical "pipes and demons" cartoon done ten years ago by Phil
Foglio?  Neither of these features the artist's signature (prominent in the
original T-shirt), and I recently discovered that he has received no benefit
from these unauthorized reproductions of his work.

David D. Levine       (...decvax!tektronix!teklds!davidl)    [UUCP]
                      (teklds!davidl.tektronix at csnet-relay)  [ARPA/CSNET]