Senate Bill 2575

Peter Salus peter at usenix.UUCP
Fri Aug 29 04:18:03 AEST 1986

There has been a great deal of correspondence concerning the
Senate Bill cited above.  As far as I can tell, many of the
comments have arisen from other comments, not from a reading
of the bill.

I have had a few copies of the current (August 19) text
duplicated, and am willing to send them to genuinely interested
parties as a service of USENIX to the UNIX community.  Send
mail to		Peter H. Salus
		USENIX Association
			PO Box 7
			    El Cerrito, CA 94530
			    ucbvax!usenix!peter
giving your postal address, and I will send you a copy.

As the postage runs nearly $2, and the duplicating is not free,
I'd appreciate only non-trivial requests.

Peter