VADS BOF at USENIX

Karl Nyberg karl at vrdxhq.UUCP
Fri Jan 10 04:27:58 AEST 1986

I would like to have a VADS (Verdix Ada Development System) BOF (birds
of a feather) session next week at the Winter USENIX conference in
Denver.  Right now I am considering dinnertime on Wednesday or
Thursday (the 15th or 16th).  If anyone is interested, send me mail,
and / or see me at the conference.  I will be staying at the Fairmont.

--
-- Karl
--

DDN: 	nyberg at ada-20, nyberg at utexas-20, Nyberg at mit-multics
UUCP:	...!{rlgvax, seismo, trwrdc, umcp-cs, verdix}!vrdxhq!karl