WARNING: EUUG Florence Conference Accomodations

Sandro Camici camici at cselt.UUCP
Sat Jan 25 03:31:15 AEST 1986

If you want to attend the  EUUG Florence Conference ( April 21-24 ) you
should provide for your hotel accommodation as soon as possible: **!! NOW !!**

Many tourists are expected to be in Florence during the conference week
because that will be a prefered vacation period.

You can reserve a room by yourself or can contact the CSS organization:
they reserved about 250 rooms, but those reservations will expire at the
end of february !!

	CSS Organization
	via Andorra 4, FIRENZE - Italy

	phone: +39 55 6810592
		      6810593
		      6810594
 	telex: 572534

If you need details or help, please contact me at ...mcvax!i2unix!cselt!camici
or Mr. Decarlini at ...mcvax!i2unix!cselt!dcr.

I'll attend the UNIFORUM Conference and I'll be out till the 17 of february.

	Alessandro CAMICI - i2u - Italian Unix User Group