WeirdNIX

Moderator, John Quarterman std-unix at ut-sally.UUCP
Sun Oct 26 16:08:23 AEST 1986

[ This is crossposted to several newsgroups by requests (it's a followup
to a similar article).  Further followups should go to mod.std.unix, i.e.,
be mailed to ut-sally!std-unix.  Replies should go to Donn Terry.
-mod.std.unix moderator ]

From: utah-cs!hplabs!hpfcla!hpfcdc!donn (Donn Terry)
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 86 16:54:44 mdt

The schedule on this is a little tighter than I'd like it to be, but
after getting all the approvals, it only leaves about 1.5 months to
run the contest if we close things off in time to judge at the December
P1003 meeting.  Thus the fact that electronic topics will be accepted later.
We can continue the judging via mail afterwards, if there is stuff to judge.

If the people who had the original idea (who may wish to remain anonymous)
want credit, let me know.  This idea is sufficiently "unusual" that
they may not want to take the blame#####credit :-) .

Please pass this on to your friends.  The more submittals, the better.

Donn Terry

Volume-Number: Volume 7, Number 88