Phoenix meeting local host

wedel at nbires.UUCP wedel at nbires.UUCP
Fri Feb 6 10:36:24 AEST 1987

Is anyone in the Phoenix or Arizona area interested in serving as local
host for our June 1987 meeting in Phoenix.  The meeting dates are
June 8 through 12, 1987 at the Phoenix Convention Center.

Primary duties of a local host are to produce a camera-ready copy of the
proceedings for local printing and to identify a reliable local printing
house which can produce the printed copies for distribution at the conference.
Additional less formal duties include a restaurant list, a todo list
and other local color for the meeting.

If you know of any interested parties, please contact me at the address
below:

		Wally Wedel
		NBI, Inc.
		P. O. Box 9001