Good restaurants around DC while you're at Usenix

Joseph S. D. Yao jsdy at hadron.UUCP
Wed Jan 14 17:50:23 AEST 1987

[David accidentally sent this as private mail:]

My site hasn't been on usenet for two years so forgive me
if I'm repeating information that was already provided by
the famous Rick Adams...

You like VERY good ethnic food - Ethiopian, Salvadoran?
Then you have to travel to Adams Morgan, Washinton, D.C.'s
version of lower Manhatten and the Village! There's also
French, Japanese, Cajun, and more.

$ Moderate ($6 - $11 per entree)   $$ ($10 - $15 per entree) $$$...

The Red Sea	Ethiopian	$
La Forchette	French		$$
New Orlean Emporium Cajun	$$ and $$$

These places are all in the area of 18th Street and Columbia Rd, N.W.

David P. Geller
Electric Logic, Inc.
2025 Eye Street, N.W. Suite 220
Washington, D.C. 20006

..!seismo!sundc!eli!geller
(...!hadron!sundc!eli!geller)
--

	Joe Yao		hadron!jsdy at seismo.{CSS.GOV,ARPA,UUCP}
			jsdy at hadron.COM (not yet domainised)