Good restaurants around DC while you're at Usenix

Joseph S. D. Yao jsdy at hadron.UUCP
Mon Jan 12 13:05:51 AEST 1987

Interesting.  I live two blocks from the Pines of Rome, and
had heard it was good, but didn't imagine it had a national
rep.  Give me a call while you're here and we'll go try it.
(It's in the book.)

(I'm not listing my preferences because they run to (1) home
cooking, (2) whatever's there, (3) a few odd small places
around here that are convenient, and have edible food, and
are open LATE.)
--

	Joe Yao		hadron!jsdy at seismo.{CSS.GOV,ARPA,UUCP}
			jsdy at hadron.COM (not yet domainised)