dr11w driver

Chris Torek chris at mimsy.UUCP
Tue Jan 20 22:39:24 AEST 1987

>If anyone has or knows of a dr11w device driver which runs under
>Berkeley Unix version 4.3, PLEASE send me Email. ...

Why is it that as soon as it is explained why this is an unreasonable
or incomplete request, six of them appear?  The DR11W does not *do*
anything by itself.  One can ask for a driver for `a DR11W connected
to a Foomix Graphi-Phaser II' or `a DR11W connected to a Blorch Inc.
Bus Buster' or whatever, but asking for a DR11W driver is somewhat
like asking for a Unibus Adapter driver.
UUCP:	seismo!mimsy!chris	ARPA/CSNet:	chris at mimsy.umd.edu