A relaxing Tuesday evening at Usenix

Joseph S. D. Yao jsdy at hadron.UUCP
Sat Jan 17 03:20:43 AEST 1987

In article <425 at hadron.UUCP> I write:
>One of the area's best singing duos, Side By Side (Doris Justis
>and Sean McGhee) will be featured at the Washington Folk Music
>Association's Showcase, on Tuesday, 20 January, at 8:30 PM ...

MO reminds me that the reception ("get-together") is that night.
He also told me the band that's playing that night: I'm not sure
whether that's supposed to be a surprise, but it will be a treat.
I'm torn between friendships & loyalties new and old.  I think
what I'll do is go over to the Birchmere after the get-together.
As before, anyone who wants to join me is welcome.
--

	Joe Yao		hadron!jsdy at seismo.{CSS.GOV,ARPA,UUCP}
			jsdy at hadron.COM (not yet domainised)