gripe about Washington Usenix conference

haas at msudoc.UUCP haas at msudoc.UUCP
Wed Mar 4 13:43:11 AEST 1987

There was a lecturn in the hall where Henry Spencer gave his paper, he
just wasn't at it.  He was down on the floor, virtually out of sight,
flipping foils.  I prefer to be able to see both the speaker and the
foils.

At future Usenix's, it would be nice if the session chair could provide
someone other than the speaker to flip the foils.  If need be, I can
even volunteer for a limited number of talks.
=====
Paul Haas, haas at msudoc.egr.mich-state.edu (35.8.0.108 rather new) or
...!ihnp4!msudoc!haas
A literature search has revealed that not one of the cows at the
MSU Dairy Cattle Research and Training Center has published a single
paper.  I strongly suggest that they do not get tenure.