Computing Systems

George W. Leach reggie at pdn.UUCP
Mon Aug 29 22:09:00 AEST 1988

In article <163 at usenix.UUCP>, peter at usenix.UUCP (Peter H. Salus) writes:
> Well, you've now seen two (=2) issues of COMPUTING
> SYSTEMS, and while there are submissions, there
> is nowhere near the torrent I expected.

      How about reprinting papers from EUUG Conferences that are not so
widely available here in the US?  In fact, Mike O'Dell could start with
one of his own that I recently saw a reference to:

	Mike O`Dell
	What They Don't Tell You About Window Systems,
	EUUG Conference Proceedings, September 1987,
	Dublin, Ireland

--
George W. Leach					Paradyne Corporation
..!uunet!pdn!reggie				Mail stop LF-207