Winter Usenix; Getting around San Diego...

Lawrence_H_Greenwald at cup.portal.com Lawrence_H_Greenwald at cup.portal.com
Mon Dec 26 07:33:03 AEST 1988

If you're headed for the zoo and are into model trains, don't forget to stop
at the San Diego Model Railroad Museum. 4 large operational (that's the big
thing!) layouts in about 22,000 square feet making it the largest museum of
its type in the USA!

The museum is in the Casa de Balboa about a half-mile walk south of the zoo.

Open Wed-Sun 11:00-5:00, admission is $1. Very much worth it.

Of course, I am a member of one of the participating groups, so my opinions
are definitely given to me by the board of directors of the museum. Make them
yours now.  (BTW, 8^)>)

Larry Greenwald  (UUCP:  {backbone}!crash!pnet01!lgreen)
                 (PORTAL:Lawrence_H_Greenwald at cup.portal.com)