BOF on large workstation networks

Win Treese treese at athena.mit.edu
Sun Feb 7 15:55:14 AEST 1988

Project Athena of MIT will be sponsoring a BOF on managing large-scale
networks of workstations at USENIX on Wednesday evening (exact time
and location available at registration).  Topics to be discussed
include, but are not limited to:

	- Service management
	- Workstation configuration
	- Security
	- Name resolution
	- Notification

Also, as noted in a separate announcement, Athena is co-sponsoring a
BOF on NFS Security with Sun Microsystems on Thursday evening.

Please feel free to contact me if you have questions or are interested
in making a short presentation.

See you in Dallas!

	Win Treese
	Systems Engineer
	MIT Project Athena

Internet: treese at athena.MIT.EDU
UUCP:	  ...!{backbones}!mit-eddie!athena!treese
US-Mail:  E40-342B, MIT, 77 Massachusetts Ave., Cambridge, MA 02319
Phone:	  (617) 253-0172

"I'm a doctor, not an escalator!" -- Dr. Leonard McCoy