Any academics interested in being nominated?

Geoff Kuenning geoff at desint.UUCP
Thu Feb 4 16:00:35 AEST 1988

In article <3102 at arthur.cs.purdue.edu> spaf at uther.cs.purdue.edu.UUCP
(Gene Spafford) writes:

> Does my residency in the midwest constrain my qualifications?  Or does

Obviously, Spaf, it's your well-known laziness and lack of contributions
to the Unix community that caused you to be left out.  :-)**100

(For those readers who don't know Spaf's rep, let me add that this is the
most sarcastic comment I've made in five years of newsreading.  Go Spaf!)
--
	Geoff Kuenning   geoff at ITcorp.com   {uunet,trwrb}!desint!geoff