Next: USENIX Conf

David Robinson david at elroy.Jpl.Nasa.Gov
Thu Jul 14 04:12:13 AEST 1988

In article <653 at cbnews.ATT.COM>, mark at cbnews.ATT.COM (Mark Horton) writes:
< In article <5587 at utah-cs.UUCP> donn at utah-cs.UUCP (Donn Seeley) writes:
< >To give you an idea, the last time there was a Usenix in San Diego, we
< >had a Santa Ana for several weeks that ended on the weekend before the
< >conference.  During the conference the weather was chilly and miserably
< >wet.  So it goes.

< I remember that conference.  The news media were all horrified at the
< "worst storms in 50 years" that had hit San Diego that week.

This seems to be a trend: "It never snows in D.C. this time of year!";
"Phoenix sure is hot this year!"

Could it be someone in the weather dept doesn't like USENIX? ;-)

--
	David Robinson		elroy!david at csvax.caltech.edu     ARPA
				david at elroy.jpl.nasa.gov	  ARPA