a few questions

Chris Quenelle cquenel at pyrglass
Thu Jun 2 08:10:45 AEST 1988

In article <3721 at pasteur.Berkeley.Edu> fair at ucbarpa.Berkeley.EDU (Erik E. Fair) writes:
>David,
>	When they say "berkeley sandals", I think they mean
>"Birkenstock's".
>
>	Erik E. Fair	ucbvax!fair	fair at ucbarpa.berkeley.edu

I'm wearin' mine !

Thanks for reminding me! People have to be able to recognize your level
of expertise, right ?   :-)

That was not intended as a dig on people who like to dress traditionally.

An ex(!)-girlfriend of mine referred to them as "cave-man" shoes,
and asked if I would please just never wear them whenever she was
around. (Sheesh.)

Anyway, they are very comfortable, so don't hold them against anyone wearing
them please.

Thank you.

--chris

(This is also a test of my ability to post on a new machine.)
(See you all at USENIX !)