a few questions

David P. Zimmerman dpz at njin.rutgers.edu
Thu Jun 16 08:09:52 AEST 1988

dt+ at andrew.cmu.edu (David Tilbrook) writes:

> Birkenstocks may be found in Germany (where they are manufactured
> and not actually referred to as Berkeley sandals), most of Europe
> and Canada, and even in some of the lesser civilized parts of the
> world (like Pittsburgh not more than a mile from CMU).  I am sure
> that they can be found somewhere near Newark.  If not, try mugging a
> Lufthansa or Virgin Atlantic flight attendant.  They are really
> worth the effort.

Thanks for the info - in fact, thanks to EVERYONE for all their info!
YoW!  I think I'll end up getting my Birkenstocks when I'm at Usenix,
since I'll have a day or two to bounce around and browse and generally
make a nuisance of myself.  If you hear someone squeaking around in
new sandals, it'll probably be me....

Actually, mugging the Virgin Atlantic flight attendant sounds more
fun, but it's going the wrong way....  I didn't understand the last
line though - are the Birkenstocks or are the flight attendants really
worth the effort?  :-)

					^David
--
David P. Zimmerman (but I suppose you know that already....)
dpz at njin.rutgers.edu      {rutgers,njin}!dpz      zimmerman at zodiac.bitnet