International Unix Trade Exhibition; where and when ?

Robert Milne robertm at runx.ips.oz
Mon Apr 10 22:48:37 AEST 1989

Help please. From any user that knows where the next international UNIX
software show/exhibition is being held. My particular interest is manufacturing

software in the Unix environment. Location and date urgently required. I have
an urgent necessity to attend. Any info. would be gladly appreciated.

Please contact ASAP here at :   robertm at runx.ips.oz     or
                                home : (02) 635-8041.
                                work : (02) 805-0133
                                fax  : (02) 887-3326.