USENIX Distribution Tape (yacc :-( ?)

Ozan Yigit oz at yunexus.UUCP
Fri Aug 4 06:55:29 AEST 1989

In article <13154 at polyslo.CalPoly.EDU> steve at polyslo.CalPoly.EDU (Steve DeJarnett) writes:
>it.  At the minimum, I'll make the listing available for anonymous ftp
>on polyslo.calpoly.edu (129.65.17.1) for those with Internet access.

Thnx for the listing, I picked it up, and while perusing, I saw, (quess
what ? Sigh!!) A Yacc !!!!!! Now, Either My eyesight is failing, or these
filenames look awfully like those of the so-called DECUS Yacc, the most
mishandled piece of licensed/trade-secret (:-) piece of software, the real
Yacc clipped to little pieces. I cannot even begin to imagine the
repercussions of this scale a mistake by USENIX, if I am right. (I may be
wrong, but I kinda doubt it. Deja Vous... I posted a similar note
4-5 years ago, after discovering Yacc on a decus tape. Sigh.)

C'mon folks !!! Would somebody check this real soon, and avoid some
nasty business ??

oz
They are like the Zen students who,	   Usenet:    oz at nexus.yorku.ca
when the master points at the moon,        ......!uunet!utai!yunexus!oz
continue to stare at his finger....        Bitnet: oz@[yulibra|yuyetti]
			P. da Silva        Phonet: +1 416 736-5257x3976