What's in Austin?

James Lee Johnson jjhnsn at linus.SLCS.SLB.COM
Sat Aug 26 06:14:28 AEST 1989

> From: ereed at leadsv.UUCP (Ed Reed)

> Been thinking of taking a vacation after the large system administrative
> conference in Austin Texas in September.

Here are some 800 numbers for others who will attend the
USENIX Workshop in Austin.

Austin Convention Center and Visitor's Bureau, 1-800-8888AUS
They also suggested calling 1-800-8888TEX

The Austin C of C publishes "Kaleidoscope, The Guide to Austin"
and other magazines.  1-800-8885093

If anyone has specific questions or interests, I'll try to help.

   jj
James Lee Johnson                        Internet:  jjhnsn at slcs.slb.com
Austin, Texas 78735                      UUCP:      cs.utexas.edu!jjhnsn