1990 Elections - Board of Directors

Adam Moskowitz adamm at necis.UUCP
Thu Dec 14 03:18:00 AEST 1989

In article <296 at usenix.UUCP>, ellie at usenix.UUCP (Ellie Young) wrote:
} Here's information and a copy of the nominating committee's report
} as it appeared in the most recent issue of ;login:.
} . . .
}         Director         Ed Gould, mt Xinu
} . . .
} Members of the  nominating committee are:
}
}         Ed Gould, mt Xinu, Chair

Did I read that right? Do the bylaws (charter, whatever) allow a member of
the nominating committee to run for office? Not to insult Ed, but isn't that
a bit of "conflict of interest"? Does anyone else feel it shouldn't be this
way? Can someone tell me how to get a copy of the bylaws?

Thanx,
AdamM
--
Adam S. Moskowitz	                  ...!uunet!harvard!necntc!necis!adamm

  "Women remember the first kiss, men remember the last." -- (I forget who)